Call for papers
- The submission deadline (extended, final) is on February 20th 2016, 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time
- Papers must be submitted in PDF format via HPGP'16 submission page https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=hpgp16
- All papers will be peer reviewed, single-blinded
- Notification deadline is on March 12th 2016
- For accepted papers, at least one author must attend the workshop to present the work.
Topics of Interest
The topics of interest of the HPGP'16 include multiple aspects of graph processing on high performance systems, but not limited to:
- Novel large graph processing frameworks and programming paradigms
- Graph processing in many core processors such as GPGPUs/FPGAs, Xeon Phi, etc.
- Graph processing in Clouds
- HPC graph databases and query languages
- Novel graph partitioning algorithms
- Application experiences of large graph processing on HPC environments
- Benchmarks for large graph processing workloads
- Performance characterization of large graph mining tasks
- Scalable graph analysis algorithms and novel data structures
Type of Papers
HPGP'16 will host two types of papers:
- Full research papers (8 Pages)
- Short papers (4 Pages)
Authors should indicate in their abstracts the kind of submission that the paper belongs to, to help reviewers better understand their contributions.
Submissions must be made in PDF formatted according to ACM conference proceedings template.
Submissions must be up to 8 pages full papers or 4 page short papers — including references, diagrams, and appendices, if any.
All articles accepted will be published on ACM Digital library.